Manual & Pairing Instructions
Pairing and Charging Instructions
- Charge the Charging Case after removing from the headband using the provided cable. A flashing light indicates that a charging session has begun. Disconnect the cable after charging.
- Initiate pairing by pressing the button on the Charging Case. You should see a solid light.
- The now paired headphones should appear for selection under your device’s Bluetooth settings to connect to the device.
- An English voice or a tone will inform you once the headband has connected to the device.
- When finished with use, hold the play/pause button down until it says "power off". The headband speaker will power down in the headband.
- Simply remove from the headband to recharge the device when desired.